Senin, 16 Januari 2017

My Colony v0.22.0 Mod Android Hack APK Download

My Colony v0.22.0 Mod Android Hack APK Download

My Colony is a state-of-the-art space colonization simulation and method game from the maker of the hit simulation video games My Planet, My Land, and My business Empire!
My Colony isn’t always and in no way will be one of these “tale” or “ville” kind in app buy nickel and dime video games. The purpose here is for a futuristic take on the conventional sim city kind recreation. I do no longer plan on including multiplayer or enemies or such things as that. I really want to maintain this recreation within the casual sci-fi simulation class.

currently, My Colony is in a totally early beta level, in active development, and open and welcome to all gamers. these early builds are mainly supposed for checking out and feedback. So please strive out the sport and leave comments and remarks to assist form how this epic new simulation will unfold!

Name: My Colony
Category: Android Action Games
Game Type: Action
Release Date: 16.01.2017
Language: English
Size: 19,95 MB
Hack: Mod Money
Company: Brandon Stecklein
File Type: .apk

kucuk_divider
APK
MOD APK Download

Settia


EmoticonEmoticon